Regular maintenance of critical instrumentation ensures continued reliable performance and confidence in the process values displayed.
Many companies operate some sort of maintenance management system where work orders are generated for the checking of process control and measurement equipment. This will usually involve calibration but may also include the clearing of tapping lines, leak checking or the checking of electrical connections.
Bay Instruments have the skilled staff and the right equipment to carry out these tasks in either a shutdown or running plant situation.
* Periodic maintenance of Industrial Instrumentation
* Interlock and safety trip checking
* Control valve overhaul and operation testing
* Loop tuning
* Laboratory instrument servicing
* Weigh scale, hopper and weigh tank service